Bekasi

I have traveled to Bekasi last year.

When I was in Bekasi, I knew Bekasi has a hot temperature. hotter than Bandung.

On the first day in Bekasi, I arrived by bus with AC and when I go out of the bus the wind is so hot.

Even I arrived at night, my sweat has fallen to the floor.

For the first week, I spend my time looking around the area where I will do the job training.

Not too far from my uncle's house, I was walking to some mall in different areas.

Start from the mall that not has a good name. I think

And next to the mall that has a location about 3KM from my uncle's house.

My feet were feeling hurt when I walked back to my uncle's house.

If I measured how far I am walked. the google maps have noted that I have walked over 7KM in one day.

While I walked on the street to go to my destination.

I wondered anything about my life to myself. How I can change this life, How I can fix my life, and anything.

Bekasi has a hot air temperature and the sun will burn your skin. hahaha

My skin has changed more brown than I arrived on day one in Bekasi. I knew that cause my sister has told me when I back to Bandung.




njer masih kaku

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mom

I learn Simple Past Tense and Past Perfect

Chapter 1: The successful Doni's Donuts