Give Me A Time For Crying

Give Me A Time For Crying

I am not to easy to crying.
My smile and laugh have been closed my cry all the time.
I told myself, You are strong don't cry about all the things.

Can cry make me fine for now?

Just this time only

I look like a stone but my heart such as ....

I don't know

Why I am feeling sad again in the last few days


Hmm, don't worry or care about this.


One year ago, I think in different ways.

I need to social again with other
I want to survive the same ocean
I need to improve my skill
I need back to social life, like school, family, and make a friend
I need to talk with someone
I need to walk around the city, country, or world
I need to know why I life
I need to know who is God
I need to feel needed by other
I must try at least one time what all I want before I'm dead


Hmm, in one year I do many things.
But I still feel I'm not ready. ahhrgg..
Please give me space to make me up.

am I doing the best what I can do?





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mom

I learn Simple Past Tense and Past Perfect

Chapter 1: The successful Doni's Donuts