I can't think big before

I can't think big before

I have a wall that must be destroyed

The walls that blocked me have been destroying one by one

I'm not a perfect seller for anything that I sell

But I ever sell anything by waiting for the stand that my mother has, sent goods to a small shop, sell a good with online tools, make cash on delivery while I sell my bicycle.

I know now. I can't think big because those walls are blocked me.

One of them, the wall is I'm only graduated from Junior Highschool before. It's a big problem that now I resolved that.

That problem was haunting me for a few years when I looked for join to some job and training.

Although that haunted me, I don't want to back to school.

I never think that a few years ago. That I think is I must be a leader of my business.

I struggle with my small business, but it isn't easy.

When I just a kid, I like to sell something.

I started with I sold a sticker to my neighbors, I was earning money for the first time when I'm 8.

Next, I sold a milk powder to my classmate. I like that time cause I can buy the food that has an expensive price hahaha.

My uncle said "You are creative to earn money but why you lazy"

I know, I have the wall number 2.

If I'm trauma, it will be healed for years. that blocked me to do something.

I should solve that problem. it's a psychological problem.

I'm too fearful to start my business that was failed in the past

I know the matter, I'm hoping too much, it makes me sick.

I was not lending money from the bank, because I don't know to take a risk before.
For this year, I learned how the bank will lend a money to me, and how I can take the risk to pay back the money to the bank.

next......




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mom

I learn Simple Past Tense and Past Perfect

Chapter 1: The successful Doni's Donuts